This programme is an initiation into the powerful community way of living. This is generally done for a group of about 60 participants.
This group should comprise those interested to work together for a common cause that will uplift humanity.
They should be willing to put their energies together (and possibly live together in our existing and upcoming ashrams) and change the course of their life, with great enthusiasm, and be willing to upgrade their priorities.
They need not retire their present activities but should hand them over to other youngsters with some initial supervision so they can devote themselves to a higher, more absorbing and effective way of living in the midst of tremendous collective energies. This kind of living has more love and prosperity, and, here, dreams come true.
"Focus should be on awakening the society and on the commiment of individual to build a beautiful world." - Guruji
Home play for BST3:
- Read the article - "How Enlightened we are?"
- Read the story "Vashistha vs Vishwamitra rivalry".
- Sit with another 4 people who wants to attend BST3 and write about a common vision about the way of life that you would all love to live like.
- Are you prepared to eventually handover what you are doing to juniors and jump to live by a common vision. This may be 1000 times more productive in terms of LOVE, PROSPERITY, ADVENTURE than your present. Do you have permission to jump to this new life? If not, the same is required.
- Have you made yourself free to attend to what is most important for global harmony and prosperity?
- Write down all the things where your integrity was not complete or is not complete and this causes an inner conflict and so develops into outer conflicts.
- Prepare your family for participating in collective living with the highest priority for children and welfare of older people.
- Have you completed BST1? This is a must to do BST3.
- Write about “What is Enjoying Life?” and “What is making life meaningful?”. Should be about 400 words. Read Lin Yutang’s book “Importance of Living” to understand the difference.
- Read article Thoughts on Teacher trainings particularly for NA by Poojya Guruji
Related article: Why Community Living?